eK Leak Sensor
For eKoral Aquarium System Only
Detect water leakage 24/7 with real-time alert
eK Leak Sensor is designed to alert users of any water leakage. It is connected to eKoral controller via bluetooth. Place the sensor flat on a solid surface where water leakage may occur. When leakage is detected, the sensor will send a warning signal to the eKoral controller which will then send a push notification to the user’s mobile device through the eKoral App. The user can also setup conditional control on the eKoral App to take appropriate actions when there is a leakage to prevent further damage. The sensor works in both freshwater tank and saltwater tank.
- Compact & wireless
- Real-time alerts
- Power outage alert
- Battery is replaceable
- No mechanical installation
- 1-year stand-by time
Distance to a controller: 100m (328 ft) w/o obstacles
Battery: Lithium Battery (CR2450)
Humidity Requirement: 10 ~ 95% RH
Temp. Requirement: -20 ~ +50 °C (-4 ~+122 °F)
Dimension: 60x15mm (0.19 x 0.05ft)
All specifications are relating to average parameters and may vary depending on settings and operating conditions.
Contents: 1 x Level sensor
1 x Lithium battery (CR2450)
Size: 140x85x47mm (5.51"x3.35"x1.85")
Weight: 61g (0.13lb)
- This sensor must be in the range of an eKoral controller.
- The sensor must not be submerged! Only the 3 contacts on the bottom side should be moisturized.
- Sensor must be placed flat on a surface with the metal tips touching the surface.
- Keep away from high magnetic field environment.
- Keep away from corrosive environment.
For warranty information about this product, please click here.