For eKoral Aquarium System Only
This lab-grade sensor measures water salinity and alerts when it moves out of its ideal range. The electrodes are subjected to a special treatment during production to reduce their capacitive interference caused by the effects of polarization. This process ensures that the probes will continue to output very accurate readings even in a highly conductive (salt-water) environment.
- Lab-grade probe with extended life
- Continuous measuring with real-time alarm
- Anti-corrosion surface
- Minimum degradation
- Historical complication of analysis
- With 3-meter cable
Measuring Range: 2000us ~ 200000us
Temp Requirement: +0℃ ~ +60℃ (+32~140 °F)
Cable Length: 3m (9.84ft)
Dimension: φ12x165mm (φ0.47″x6.5″)
All specifications are relating to average parameters and may vary depending on settings and operating conditions.
Contents: eK Salinity Probe x 1
Size: 222x96x47mm (8.74″x3.78″x1.85″)
Weight: 147g (0.32lb)
- Mount the sensor parallel to the surface of the water.
- Set the sensor 10~14cm (0.33~0.46ft) from the surface of the water.
For warranty information about this product, please click here.