For eKoral Aquarium System Only
It is important to use long-life temperature probes to protect the aquatic environment.
This probe is embedded with a digital chip that comes with following advantages:
- Strong anti-interference characteristics
- No signal degradation over long distance
- High accuracy with annual resistance drift rate less than 1‰
The eK Temp Probe is specifically designed for aquariums and it went through an anti-corrosion treatment during the manufacturing process to prevent sea water from corroding the equipment.
- Digital chip for higher lifetime and better accuracy
- Lab-grade probe with extended life
- Continuous measuring with real-time alarm
- Anti-corrosion surface
- Minimum degradation
- Historical complication of analysis
- With 3-meter cable
Accuracy: ±0.5℃（@-10℃ ～ +85℃ / +14~185 °F）
Measuring Range: -55℃ ~ +125℃ (-67~+257 °F)
Cable Length: 3m (9.84ft)
Dimension: φ12x165mm (φ0.47″x6.5″)
All specifications are relating to average parameters and may vary depending on settings and operating conditions.
Contents: eK Temp Probe x 1
Size: 222x96x47mm (8.74″x3.78″x1.85″)
Weight: 123g (0.27lb)
Avoid contact with water on the cap.
For warranty information about this product, please click here.